The drows are known for spawning elite warriors, and from the very best of this fighter elite, Lloth chooses her champions, and blesses them with powers way beyond that of normal drows. These creatures are called driders, and among them exist a few who are so close to their goddess that she has blessed them with superior bodies. These are the Spider Droids, the machine beings who spread chaos and havoc in the name of the Spider Queen, their goddess Lloth.
- System - View and adjust your current system setup
- Setup - Create a pre-configured system for future use
- Configure - Automatically change from your current setup to one of your custom setups
- Implant - Graft mechanical bodypart onto your body.
- AvatarofLloth - Accept Lloth into your body.
- Preach - Preach the will of Lloth to your fellow Driders.
- Lloth - List the members of the Church of Lloth.
- Web - Entangle your opponent in a sticky web.
- Scry - Spy on mobs/players.
- Readaura - Know the true power of your enemy.
Spider Droids operate by first implanting various parts onto their body in order to learn new systems, with which the Droid is then able to activate. Activating systems has a range of effects: some will improve your melee abilities, some will give you additional commands, and some seem somewhat useless in most situations but are designed to help counter specific classes. The best way to get a handle on the class is to test every system independently during your newbie time to try and figure out what they do. Use the clues given with 'implant <part>' to guide you.
SEE ALSO : HELP DROID SYSTEM Spider droids are a custom class written by Blackout
Probably the most poorly-documented, arcane, difficult class in the game to learn.
Droid Guide by Brbrainerd